Terms & Conditions
The information on these pages is important. It explains the responsibilities and obligations undertaken by all parties when booking with Wellnergy.
These are the official Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”) for Wellnergy (the “Event”). For the purpose of these official T&Cs, the Event means collectively Wellnergy™ and all associated activities relating to the Event, including various fitness workshops (the “Workshops”). The Event will be held on 17th June 2023, at Barn Elms Sports Centre, London, SW13 0DG, United Kingdom.
By registering and participating in the Event, the entrant (the ‘Entrant’) agrees to be bound by these T&Cs.
1. THE EVENT
Wellnergy is hosting Wellnergy, a wellness festival that has something for everyone. The event appeals to trade and customers. The Event is being held at Barn Elms Sports Centre, London, SW13 0DG, United Kingdom.The event is one day, 17th June 2023. The day is divided as the following sessions:
Most sessions in the Wellnergy are included in the ticket price at the time of purchase.
3. THE EVENT ORGANISERS
The Event is organised by. Wellnergy LTD. Registered in England and Wales No. 13076098 All rights reserved. Wellnergy reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate this Event at any time if it cannot be operated, conducted or completed as planned due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Wellnergy. In the event of cancellation, another date will be provided at a location determined by Wellnergy in its sole discretion. A refund may be provided if a consumer cannot attend the rescheduled date or location, at the discretion of Wellnergy.
The Event includes Workshops, some of which are hosted by Wellnergy and some are hosted by third parties, seen in the list below. These Workshops will be taking place in tents/on stages throughout the event. For the purpose of these T&C’s the term ‘studio’ refers to any place a Workshop is taking place.
4. WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The event is open to everyone who has a valid ticket or purchases a ticket on the door, for people over 18 years of age on the day of the Event and for minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents or a legal representative.
Participation is void where any of the above is not met. By booking a workshop you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older and that you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions. Any registration by anyone under the age of 18 is unauthorised, unlicensed and in violation of the event T&Cs.
The following ID can be used as proof of age for entering the site:
- Current Passport
- Current UK Driver’s License or Provisional License
- VALIDATE UK
5. WHAT ARE THE ENTRY CONDITIONS?
- Entry per ticket is limited to one (1) entry per person and any additional, subsequent entries will be void. Receipt of ticket purchase will be acknowledged at the end of the registration and payment process. There will also be a number of tickets available on the door, these will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Ticket sales are subject to licence.
- The Entrant warrants that the information submitted in the online entry form (and any other information supplied to Wellnergy or any other third party in relation to the Event) is provided truthfully and accurately. Incomplete or illegible entries, or those which are not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions, will be invalid and the Entrant will be denied entry into the Wellnergy Event is not responsible for undelivered forms submitted or for any computer malfunction in connection with any entry and incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted and will only be able to access the event by purchasing tickets on the door, on a ‘first-come-first serve’ basis. No responsibility will be accepted for any lost, delayed or damaged entries or for actions or inactions by the Entrant (No expenses including without limitations travel and accommodation expenses incurred in connection with the Event will be paid by Wellnergy).
- Participation in the Event is voluntary. Should the Entrant not participate in the Event, the Entrant will not be afforded no additional a refund or compensation.
- All costs associated with participation in the Event, in particular travel to and from the Event location, shall be covered by the Entrant. Wellnergy is not responsible for any costs associated with participation.
6. WORKSHOPS CHANGES
- If the Entrant purchases Workshops for Wellnergy, they will not be able to cancel or replace the Workshops purchased. It is left at the sole discretion of the Event Organisers to decide if this can be done.
- This contract is made between the Entrant and Wellnergy. If the Entrant is purchasing tickets for more than one person, on signing these terms and conditions that Entrant (person purchasing the ticket) is accepting the terms and condition for all of the ticket holders (Entrants) they have purchased tickets for. The Entrant takes responsibility for these ticket holders and accepts the terms and conditions on their behalf. Any disputes will need to be made through the Main Entrant (ticket purchaser).
8. HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Registration for the Event will open in December 2022 and continues until the Event is over or until all places have been filled, whichever is soonest. The Entrant should follow the registration procedure to enter the Event as follows: Visit the Wellnergy website: https://wellnergy.co.uk/ and purchase a ticket, where the Entrant will be asked to register their details. The Entrant will then be able to choose Workshops and sessions to the booking. After payment the Entrant will then receive the booking confirmation via email. The Entrant will need to provide this booking confirmation as well as a valid ID to gain access to the Event and Workshops.
- This website is intended solely for Users who are 18 years of age or older. Any registration by, use of or access to the website by anyone under 18 is unauthorised, unlicensed and in violation of these T&C’s.
- In order to participate in the Event, the Entrant will supply personal information which will be processed by virtue of their participation. This includes the personal data included in this form, in connection with registration and other personal data processed through the Event itself Wellnergy will process this personal information for the purposes of administering the Event and for the specific purposes described here in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy law. By accepting these T&C’s, the Entrant consents to the Wellnergy using your personal information to keep the Entrant up to date about other similar events and news.
- Total booking fees are 6.5%.
9. LICENSE TO USE COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND IDEAS
- The Entrant hereby grants to Wellnergy a perpetual licence to use all comments, feedback and ideas the Entrant shares with them, without notice, compensation or prior consent, for any purposes whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving products and services.
10. PHYSICAL ACTIVITY NOTICE
- Participation in or attendance at the Event involves inherent risks and dangers of accidents, personal and bodily injury (including death) and property loss or damage. These may result from Entrant’s own actions or inactions, as well as the actions or inactions of others, and the condition of the facilities. Further, there may be other risks not known to the Entrant and not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- By agreeing to these T&C’s the Entrant has considered the nature and extent of the risks involved, inspected and satisfied himself or herself with the facilities and the Entrant voluntarily chooses to assume all risks involved in the Event, both known and unknown.
- The Entrant consents to treatment in the event of an emergency or other incident in which, in the reasonable judgement of the on-site personnel, the Entrant requires medical care. Wellnergy and the Workshop Hosts are not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages the Entrant may sustain that result from their participation in the Event (save for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Wellnergy or Workshop Hosts).
11. HOW SHOULD I CONDUCT MYSELF?
- The Entrant accepts that she/he/they has/have a duty to participate in a manner which is as safe as reasonably possible and, in particular, to abide by the rules of the Event, adhere to the safety information and instructions and take reasonable care to avoid dangerous situations and to look after both the Entrant and other Entrants. The Entrant also understands that the consequences of any failure to comply with such rules might include loss of the Entrant’s eligibility to take part in future similar events.
12. WHAT IF I GET INJURED?
- The Entrant authorises and permits Wellnergy, the Event medical personnel, physicians, paramedics and other medical personnel to administer first aid treatment or any medical treatment or transportation in the event the Entrant suffers any illness, accident or injury in connection with the Event or any other incident occurs following which, in the reasonable judgement of the on-site personnel, he/she requires medical care.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Entrant agrees that the Entrant she/he/they will pay their own medical emergency expenses, transportation expenses and all subsequent medical expenses which arise out of any illness, accident or injury he/she may suffer as a result of their participation in the Event.
- The Entrant agrees that if he/she becomes ill during or after the Event and receives medical attention or treatment from the Event medical personnel provider, or any doctor or hospital, he/she authorises such persons to provide their details (including details of medical treatment given to Entrant) to Wellnergy and/or others authorised by Wellnergy, subject to maintaining appropriate medical confidentiality, to enable Wellnergy to prepare a report of the incident and retain such a report for internal purposes only.In this instance, all personal information obtained will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Wellnergy does not provide the Entrant with any insurance, either life, travel, medical or liability, for any illness, accident, injury, loss, or damage that may arise in connection with their participation in or attendance at the Event, including without limitation the associated activities. If personal insurance of any kind is desired, this is optional and the Entrant must obtain it themselves. Insurance, all expenses and incidentals not mentioned above are the responsibility of the Entrant in any or all activities associated with this Event is voluntary. In the event that the Entrant elects not to take part in any or all designated activities forming part of the Event, the Entrant will be afforded no additional compensation in exchange therefore or refund. Further, the Entrant warrants that the he/she is not aware of any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries which would place the Entrant at risk through participation in the Event or, if the Entrant does have any such conditions or injuries, the Entrant undertakes to disclose them in writing to Wellnergy prior to participating in the Event so that Wellnergy can determine whether (at its sole discretion) the Entrant may participate.
14. FILM & VIDEO RELEASE
- Wellnergy and other associated parties authorised by Wellnergy may photograph or film the Event for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. The Entrant hereby consents and agrees that photographs, film and video may be taken whilst participating in the Event and associated activities. To the extent permitted by law, the Entrant irrevocably grants Wellnergy and its associated entities and, where authorised by Wellnergy, third party commercial partners, the right indefinitely and throughout the world, without any expectation of compensation, to use the Entrant’s photograph, video, image, likeness or other recorded media obtained in connection with the Event in any media, including, but not limited to television, the internet, magazines, product catalogues and brochures, point-of-purchase videos and displays, and any other printed or written material in connection therewith, for the purpose of advertising, promoting, marketing, and selling Wellnergy and associated entities products and/or promoting the Event.
15. WELLNERGY FESTIVAL RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
- The Entrant understands and acknowledges that Wellnergy shall at all times be entitled to refuse their attendance at, and/or their participation in Event activities if the Entrant does not comply with this agreement or with the directions of Wellnergy staff or representatives at the Event. This includes, but is not limited to, the Entrant being under the influence of alcohol.
16. CANCELLATION POLICY
- The Entrant understands that their participation in the Event is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash at any point of the purchase as stated in clause six (6).
17. COVID POLICY
- Coronavirus has now become a consideration for us all, and wellness is of course at the forefront of the fight against the SARS-COV-2 virus. This is why we have included very careful considerations for COVID-19 awareness in our planning and events strategy. To ensure we are keeping entrants as safe as possible, we recommend the following:
- Wash your hands regularly and have hand sanitiser available. The venue will have hand sanitiser available if required.
- The venue is outdoors so if you wish to social distance from others, you are free to do so.
- Although wearing a face covering is no longer mandatory, if you feel it would be beneficial to wear one, please do.
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or test positive upon entry at the festival, although it cannot be enforced by law, we strongly advise that you do not attend in consideration of others.
18. FORCE MAJEURE POLICY
- Except where otherwise expressly specified in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our contract with you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means Wellnergy could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, pandemic, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
19. OTHER TERMS
- By participating in the Event, the Entrant agrees to be bound by these T & Cs and the decisions of Wellnergy, which shall be final. Any violation of these T&Cs may result in disqualification of the Entrant. If the Entrant is unable to attend and participate in the Event, no refund will be paid to the Entrant. For safety and to maximize the Entrant’s event experience, those that do not have all prescribed items will not be permitted to participate. Participation in additional activities available at the Event on the Event day is optional and may incur an additional cost.
- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Event is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problems, Wellnergy may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Event to address the impairment and then resume the Event in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these T&Cs. Wellnergy reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove and ban any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Event or to be acting in violation of these T&Cs or in an unsportsmanlike, inappropriate or disruptive manner, or who might, in the reasonable opinion of Wellnergy, bring the Wellnergy brand into disrepute.
- Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Event may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Wellnergy reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Failure by Wellnergy to enforce any term of these T&Cs shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. To the extent permitted by law, by participating in the Event, the Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Wellnergy, its parent and related entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents and any social media platforms used in relation to the promotion of the Event (the “Released Parties”) from and indemnify them against any sum, damage, loss, charge, expense, claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Event or receipt or use of a gift, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorised human intervention in the Event; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Event or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Event or receipt or use of any gift.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law and with the exception of liability for gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Released Parties, the Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action (i) the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of participating in the Event, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for legal fees and (ii) the Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever that may arise in connection with these T&Cs or the Entrant’s participation in the Event. The Entrant confirms that he/she will not publish or post to any website or social media platform or other media operated by Wellnergy or related to the Event any text, statement, photograph, image or other material which is obscene, defamatory, infringes the intellectual property or other legal rights of any third party or is otherwise unlawful, offensive, discriminatory or inappropriate. Wellnergy will have the right to remove any material at its discretion and take appropriate legal action against any person found to be or alleged to be in breach of this clause.
- These T&Cs and any disputes arising in connection thereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these T&Cs will still be applicable and in full force and effect.
Clause 21: No Refund Policy.
- TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. Once “gates open,” Purchaser and Bearer acknowledge and agree that the Event shall be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety and NOT SUBJECT TO ANY REFUNDS, credits, rebates, future benefits or price adjustments of any kind.